Different devices may require different actions to take a screenshot. For more information, see your device's instruction manual.
For iOS devices:
1) iPhone X or newer models
- Press and hold the button on the right side of the device.
- Immediately press the volume up button on the left, then release both buttons.
2) iPad Pro (11 inches) and iPad Pro (12.9 inches)
- While pressing and holding the top button, press the volume up button, then release both buttons.
3) iPhone 8 or older models, iPad, and iPod touch
- Press and hold the top or side button of the device.
- Press the Home button, then release the top or side button.
For Android devices:
- Press the power and volume down buttons simultaneously. Hold them for a few seconds. The screenshot will be saved on your device.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen. Select “Take a screenshot” In the menu that appears
Article is closed for comments.