1. Tap on an empty field. A panel will appear above the field showing available plant species and their quantities.
2. Select the desired seed type and drag it to the field.
3. Hold and drag over other fields to sow them with the same seeds.
To buy trees, open the Shop (the basket button in the lower left corner) and go to the Plants tab. Then tap on the desired tree and place it anywhere on the farm where the arrow markers are highlighted in green. If the arrows are highlighted in red, there is an obstacle preventing you from placing the tree.
1. Tap on a ripened plant, then on the sickle that appears above.
2. Hold the sickle and swipe over all the ripened plants you want to harvest.
To harvest from a tree, tap on it once. Remember that trees die after three harvests. To remove a dead tree from the farm, tap on it and select a suitable saw for this tree type.