How to take a screenshot may differ based on your device. For more information, please consult your device's user manual or help materials.
On iOS devices.
On iPhone X and more recent models:
- Press and hold the button on the right side of the device.
- Immediately press the volume up button on the left side. Then release both buttons.
On the iPad Pro (11 in.) and iPad Pro (12.9 in.):
- Press and hold the top button and then press the volume up button. Release both buttons.
iPhone 8 and earlier models, iPad, and iPod touch:
- Press and hold the top or side button on the device.
- Press the Home button and then release the top or side button.
On Android devices
- Press the power and volume down buttons at the same time. Hold then for a few seconds. The screenshot will be saved on your device.
- Swipe down from the top edge of the screen. A menu will appear. Find "Take Screenshot."
On Amazon devices
- Press the power and volume down buttons at the same time.
- After a couple of seconds, you will hear the camera shutter sound, the screen will flash, and the screenshot will be taken.