You can check your current game version in the game settings. To do this, go to the app and open the settings menu with the gear icon. Here you can see the current game version installed.
You can also check your game version in the app store.
For iOS devices:
1. Launch the App Store on your device and select Today at the bottom.
2. Tap or your picture in the upper right corner, then Purchases.
3. Enter Funky Bay in the search bar and open the game page.
4. You can check the installed game version in Version History.
For Android devices:
1. Launch the Play Store on your device.
2. Tap on the menu icon in the upper left corner -> My Apps & Games.
3. Find the game in the list and tap on it.
4. Scroll down the game page. You can check the installed version under the game description.
For Kindle devices:
1. Open Apps -> Store.
2. Tap the menu button at the bottom -> My Apps.
3. Find the game in the list and open its page.
4. You can check the installed version in the game description.
Article is closed for comments.